Selfsure Customer Service
Experience First Class Service
Help is always on hand to make sure that you choose the right products for YOUR needs!
At Selfsure you can talk to your friendly Personal Advisor who will fully assess your needs and offer free product advice. Each time you call, you get to speak to the same person who will get to know you and your circumstances.
THE SELFSURE EXPERIENCE
- Open 8:00am–7:00pm 7 days a week
- Friendly UK contact centre
- You are assigned a Personal Advisor
- We get to know you & your needs
- Free needs assessment & advice
- Always on hand to help you choose!
- Eco-conscious – packaging recycled
- Fair, ethical & professional
- Latest luxurious designs
- Top quality comfortable products
- Aids your mobility
- Helps you gain independence
- Helps ease your pain / heal faster
- Improves your well-being
- Improves your quality of life
- Safety & peace of mind!
- Fair price Guarantee
- No hidden charges
- 0% APR & low rate finance plans
- Free needs assessments & advice
- Delivery is included
- Old products are removed
- Simple returns
- Free 12-month Warranty
Need to contact us?
- Need to contact us? – Please phone our Customer Service Team on 0800 328 2788 or e-mail is at email@example.com
- Complaint – Please see below…
In the unfortunate event you wish to make a complaint please do so by either:
- Telephoning Customer Services on Freephone 0800 328 2788
- E-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing to (the address to the right):
Please try and be as specific as possible about your complaint and what your ideal outcome would be. SelfSure will then endeavour to solve any issues you may have had but asks you to be fair and reasonable, in that way we are confident we can make you a satisfied Customer.
If you want to understand how your complaint will be handled please ask for a copy of our Customer Complaints Policy.
CUSTOMER SERVICES ADDRESS
Unit 2 & 3 The Gallery
Wath upon Dearne
If you are still unhappy…
If you are unhappy with the outcome of a complaint and have exhausted our complaints process, you can approach the British Healthcare Trades Association (BHTA) for mediation and, as a member, we will participate in this process. BHTA can be contacted at: New Loom House, Suite 4.06, 101 Back Church Lane, London E11LU Tel: 020 7702 2141 Email: email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can approach Ombudsman Services of The Brew House, Wilderspool Park, Warrington, WA4 6HL for mediation but participation will be at our discretion. Ombudsman Services can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re here to help you!
Please don’t attempt to choose alone!
Let the experts help you select the right products for your individual needs
The risk of just buying online without advice is choosing a wrong sized product. Using an incorrectly sized product will undo all the potential benefits and in many cases cause you more harm than good. Stiffness, numbness, aches and pains can all be attributed to the wrong sized product.
We offer a wide variety of products for a multitude of needs. These come in many shapes, materials and sizes so it is important that the items you choose are suitable for your requirements now and in the future. We’re here and happy to help you every step of the way!